Ok kiddos, the time has come for my giveaways!
First up, the ATC Kit. (I'll be posting them separately so that those who are interested can have a shot at winning in either contest.) It's just a thank you to all of those who have supported my recent arrival into the world of Artist Trading Cards and this blog. I just want to put a little smile on someone's face, as my lovely readers have put so many on mine. You guys are awesome :)
(Click on this photo to enlarge it.)
Included in the kit you'll find:
- The "Collage It!" mini zine from Craft Leftovers
- Mod Podge and and glue for attaching stuff
- 1 jar of whimsies to embellish your cards (including beads, buttons, and more!)
- 3 different fibers, including vintage lace, to add a "touchable" factor to your cards
- various 3-D doodads to add to your cards (such as chipboard stickers and mini metal hangers)
- a slew of blank Bristol cards and vintage playing cards to alter into something great
- 5 clear sleeves and 5 handmade envelopes for storing/trading your creations
- 1 mini notebook to fill with tips, techniques and sketches for your mini works of art
-1 Altoids tin filled with bits of paper ephemera
I'll also include some ATCs made by me, to add to your collection or to get you started in collecting.
To be entered to win all you have to do is leave a comment after this post. That's it!
I figured this was the best way to keep it easy. Say hi, tell me a joke, your favorite art supply- anything really. Open to everyone, I'll ship internationally.
The contest will stay open until Sunday, January 17th 2010. I'll use random.org to pick the winner. (Because of this, I'll refrain from my normal commenting back, so as to not throw off the count.) I'll announce the winner on Monday, January 18th 2010. Tell your friends. The more, the merrier.
Thanks for taking an interest, I hope to hear from lots of you guys!