Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fab Friends!

Have I ever told you that I have fabulous friends?  Well, I do.  Not only are they smart, funny, attractive people but they randomly give me presents too!  Who could ask for better people in their life?  Not me.

Check out all of the awesome loot I've received over the past couple weeks.

A huge tin of vintage buttons from my lovely friend, Angelica.
There are so many goodies in here.  I'll show you some of my favorites in my next post.

Another old yearbook!  My friend Kyle gave me this for my birthday.  Snapshot Friday just got more interesting.
Ironically, I'm pretty sure my high school gym teacher is in here as a student!

And finally, look at the huge pile of vintage linens (that I am entirely too lazy to iron at the moment) from my roommate, Jamaal.
Again, more pictures of these to come in my next post.

My friends really know what blows my hair back, huh?
  I feel blessed to have so many wonderful, generous people in my life.  Thanks guys, you're great!

3 comments:

ricebabies said...

Wow, you do have great friends. Vintage linens, and buttons......love.

Awestruck Angie said...

Glad you like the buttons! Can't wait to see what you create with them. *Hugs*

MafiosaGrrl said...

I certainly do, ricebabies :)

ang- thanks again, love! xoxo