Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tunes.

Some of the musical gems found in the box of 45s from the other day.  It appears that someone cleaned out a bar's jukebox, because there is quite a bit of variety.  Motley Crue, INXS, Bad Company, Edie Money, Billy Joel, Heart- the gang's all there.  Don't worry Def Leppard, Foreigner, and ZZ Top make appearances too.  There's a few classics, like Patsy Cline and Hank Williams, Sr.

These are a few of my favorites.


 

And what jukebox would be complete without this one?


Even a little holiday music.  For those patrons enjoying too much of the spirits and longing for the good ol' days.


Hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

I love your blog. I mean I really, really love it. Love it so much I can hardly stand it.
Thanks for sharing your space with me.
Warmest regards,
Simone.

MafiosaGrrl said...

Well shucks, thank you Simone! That's very nice of you, now I feel all loved :) I'm happy to share my little space with you, thanks for reading. And thanks for commenting.
Truly-
Jacquie