Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another batch.


Sweetie

Watercolors, embroidery floss, glitter, bead, and vellum rubbing on Bristol.  I used a Sublime Stitching pattern for this one.  This was a special request from Jodie.  I love how this one turned out, nice and simple.  The photo is a bit dark...

Gold


Paper clippings, metallic embroidery floss, and beads on Bristol.

 Go Green

Newspaper clipping, ink and 3-D embellishments on Bristol.  I love how the little tool is removable from the fabric apron!  (I'll be honest.  I had the Captain Planet theme song in my head the whole time I was making this, lol.)  Seriously though...Go Green!

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these! especially the last one!

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

So cute! I think my favorite is the Mayan Inn, but I love the little trowel sticking out of the apron pocket.

MafiosaGrrl said...

Thanks ladies!! I had a lot of fun on these. It was nice to open up and try things that I wouldn't normally do! I def. like the stitching effect, I'm going to do that on my of my cards.