Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bummer.

This tray was fairly organized with buttons sorted by color, style and age.  However, it is no longer so pretty.  Yeah, an open-top tray probably wasn't my best decision but I was feeling adventurous at the time.  Hell, I'm surprised it took so long.  This was my first spillage mishap in almost a year of storing buttons this way!  I thought it was funny, so I grabbed the camera.  I give you Button Madness '09!


"Yep, that's going to slow you down," says Chunk.


Sure does look pretty though.


Ohhh, shiny!


My favorite button!!


A few good buttons managed to stay in the tray.


Little Natasha-"Don't worry Mama!  I'll help you."


Not pretty and organized like before, but at least they are in the tray.  I think I found them all...


I was laughing the whole time because all I could think of was this-




4 comments:

Mrs. Evils said...

omg...I do stuff like that and I have to close my eyes and count to ten. Usually I scream "mothereff! first. I like how the cats are so anxious to "help". You should make an atc out of these photos!

Kira - oopsicraftmypants.com said...

Haha, oh man that sucks! I'm sorry this happened, but I'm glad you could find the humor in it. You have a lovely button collection, btw.

MafiosaGrrl said...

thanks guys! Although I did find the humor, there was most def. profanity (can't have me without it- a sailor in a past life) I'd love to make crafty atcs with em (get out of my head mrs evils! lol) I think I might frame the one of my favorite button, just cause.

MafiosaGrrl said...

ps. Please tell your friends about the poll, it's tied right now! can't have that. Plus there is almost a week to go :) thanks!