Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Mother Lode.

A friend recently gave Dillon a box filled with 45s.  Knowing my tendency to hoard crafting supplies Dillon passed the box along to me.  Why?  Because it was covered with a ridiculous amount stamps.  Some of my friendly neighbors to the North may recognize some of these gems.

Check it out.  There are tons.
(Click on any image to see it larger.)

 
 
 
I think the ones with the funky shapes are amazing!  I've never seen stamps like that.  Am I just sheltered when it comes to the world of stamps or are these as unusual as I think they are?

Aaaaccckkkk, I LOVE THEM! 

 

I told you there was a lot!  Any favorites?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the angel drummer...I remember those!xx

MafiosaGrrl said...

That one is sweet, 'tis the season.