Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bloody Zombie Fairy


Bloody Zombie Fairy
Originally uploaded by Mafiosagrrl
So, you may have noticed our Bloody Zombie Fairy in the picture of the stuffie I made. Let me tell you a little more about her. Dillon thrifted this gal a few years ago from a Goodwill store. It appears to be one of those pre-made figurines that you would paint and glaze in a ceramics shop. She's a bit terrifying, featuring two blackened eyes, a head wound and slashed wrists. Our happy artist has also painted her upper arms bloody and slit her throat. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Art Therapy but I'm not sure if that would have done the trick in this case. Either this person has issues or an extreme hatred for fairies. Hopefully, its the latter. I'm using this crazy little statue as inspiration for an upcoming painting. Pictures to come soon!

No comments: