Friday, February 12, 2010

A Few Stragglers.

These are a few cards that didn't fit in with yesterday's junk mail ATCs.

Space Man*
 
Paper clippings, paint and Sparkle Mod Podge on gifted background.
This one was a bit of a collaboration as the background was started by Shayna.  I received it in a trade, painted it a bit and added a bit of collage.

*Of course, I don't really think that space exploration is just a man's game.  
Although, I think I can honestly say this- it doesn't help our case when lady astronaut's throw on a wig and an adult diaper to hit the road with a trunk full of mace and ropes, lol.  
Too far?  Sorry, I just take great pleasure in irony.


Under the Sea.

Paper clipping, paint, rick rack, netting, beads and metallic foil on Bristol.

When I made this card it was raining like crazy here, so the glue that I set all of the beads in took soooooooo long to dry.  I'm talking about days!

Thanks for looking.  Tune in later for Snapshot Friday.

No comments: