Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Words on Wednesday!

I used to do a lot of weekly posts, so I'm going to try to get back into that habit.  That being said, I'm going to do "Words on Wednesday."  As most of you know, I'm a quote freak, so it seems more appropriate than the usual "Wordless Wednesday" don't you think?  I used to do, "Words to Live By!" but now I don't know which sounds better.  What do you think?

Getting back into the swing of it, this first one is dedicated to Magpienight, we both have a tremendous amount of love for Golden Girls and Betty White.  I saw this return address and immediately thought of Rose Nylund.  If you're a fan, you'll know why.


Doesn't it seem like a street in St. Olaf?! Or at least the last name of one of it's inhabitants?

Anyhow, it's the little things like this that amuse me.  I hope you get a kick out of it, too!  See you soon, hope you have a craftastic time until then.

No comments: