Friday, November 27, 2009

Snaphot Friday!

Howdy kiddos and welcome to this week's edition of Snapshot Friday!  As promised, this weeks presentation is brought to you by-
Giggly Babies.

These first two, like many of the other communal art box refugees, are in sad shape.  Flaking a bit and cut, poorly.  But precious, nonetheless.  Remember, you can click on them to enlarge the photos.

I call this little guy Teddy.  Look at all of that hair!  For some reason, I must have been thinking of Theodore Roosevelt the day I got this photo?  (I don't even understand how my brain works and I've had it all my life.)


Messy  Magee here looks so happy I can almost hear the giggles now.



Ok, so this last one isn't as old as the ones I normally have on here, but it's darn cute.  And it's dear to me, this gal rockin' the shades is my little cousin, from almost 20 years ago.

Thanks for tuning into this week's edition of Snapshot Friday.

Have a craftastic day!



No comments: