Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thriftacular Thursday!

There was going to be no way that I could pass up this little gem, it's exactly like one I had at my Grandparent's house when I was but a wee lass.  And at .50, it was a steal.
I've drank out of it everyday since I got it.  I can't wait until it gets old and stained looking from coffee and tea.

Check out this awesome present my guy surprised me with last week.
Isn't she a beauty?  I'm so in love with the green, it's one of my favorite shades!  I have since filled it with my stash of bias tape and zippers, but it also came with a few goodies too.  I'll post pics of some of those things soon.
Come up on any great stuff lately?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the sewing basket!! You have a great guy!!

AlwaysInspired said...

Oh! That cup takes me back too! I adore the sewing basket! No great finds for me lately. Not enough time to go to yard sales!

MafiosaGrrl said...

The basket is in perfect shape too! I'm lucky, he's always doing little things like that. He really knows what I like too :)

I haven't been to a yard sale in a long time! We're lucky to have a bunch of great thrift stores around here.