Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Robot Round-Up!

Everyone knows that I have a special place in my heart for Robots.... I mean, I wouldn't have one tattooed on me if I didn't really, really love 'em right?  Well, I've been lucky enough to receive 2 robot related crafty things in swaps lately.

Thanks to the ladies who asked me about the "Embroidery in Yellow" swap, I totally forgot to share with you... I received this piece from Ozduchess.  It's hard to tell from the picture, but she stitched it onto printed fabric.  I love it when people do that!

Next up, the sweetest little robot sewing accessory from Shainyeo in the "Sublime Stitching Embroidery" Swap.  It's so perfect for me, you have no idea!  Perhaps she was stalking me a bit because she really nailed my style.



She was even kind enough to include a little hoop and some needles.  What a sweetie!

I decided it wouldn't be a "Round-Up" with only two things so I'm throwing in this oldie but goodie.
Atop the fridge is where we keep some of our robot army...and kitty treats.  (Please excuse the water damage.  Thankfully, that has since been fixed!)  Boris likes to try to help himself to treats and catnip.  Notice he's passing up the soft ones and headed straight for the dual-flavored crunchy ones.  Our cats are spoiled and they each know exactly what they want.  

Oh, guess what?!  When I was looking for robot photos I came across some Boris and Natasha baby photos.  It has been exactly 1 year, to the day, since we got them! What a crazy coincidence, no?  I sense a kitty post coming on :)

Hope you are enjoying a craftastic day!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Borisaurus!!!

Anonymous said...

That Boris is one handsome boy!