Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More of the Journal Challenge

These are a few of the pages that I've worked on since the last ones.

Day 4- What does your heart look like?
I have two for that day because my heart flip-flops.


Day 6- What is it time for?

Day 7- How are you feeling?

Day 8- Illustrate in inside joke.
Think like an elementary aged school boy while looking at both of your hands.  I'm sure you can figure it out.  Crass, I know.

Day 9- Completely fill a page up with adjectives about a special person.

Where's Day 5? you ask...well, that's coming.  I'm not going in order since I'm behind anyway.  I'll get to that one though.  Anyone else doing this?  Would love to hear how it's going.
Gonna double up today, so be sure to check back later for some swap updates!  Thanks for looking.


5 comments:

Becky said...

This is really interesting. I only just started reading your blog so I'm going to go back and find out about this challenge.....great stuff!
Becky (AKA Becky on Flickr).

MafiosaGrrl said...

Hi, Becky! Welcome and thanks for taking the time to read (and comment on) my little ol' blog :) Yeah, it's a quick 30 day challenge, you can link to Janel's blog to learn more about it from the box on the left that starts with, "I have accepted..."

Lol, be warned though I might be moving things around still, in case you don't see it at first.

Would love to see you pages, I hope you share them in the group pool on flickr :)

Becky said...

Thanks for connecting me with Janel's blog. You're both so inspiring. I'm to shy to share my blog...it pales in comparison! Definitely going to try the 30 day challenge..

Lisa said...

Sometimes my heart is cold like a robot too. Thanks for being brave enough to actually admit it.

I am really enjoying watching this project unfurl page by page. You're a great artist.

LOVE the inside joke.

MafiosaGrrl said...

Becky- you're welcome, can't wait to see your pages!

Lisa- thanks, doll. i'm loving all the new found time with my sketchbook. it's got me playing with all sorts of materials again, not just markers. i forgot that it used to be fun ;)

yeah, i'm showing my true colors with that joke one. i'm a silly-heart...