Monday, November 29, 2010

Evidence

 Howdy, folks!  Been a while, eh?  I've been a busy gal...working my buns off.  I'm working two jobs, so hopefully I'll be all caught upon expenses soon.  And you know what that means?  Craft store, here I come! Ha, actually I don't really need anything, but it's nice to know I can get it if I do need something.

I noticed something, even though I have the hobbies of an old lady and I'm often told I'm "mature" for my age, I still have my moments of childish behavior.  I have proof.

Given the choice, I will always go with the cartoon bandages.

 I still buy crayons.

I stashed the last Hershey's Bar, from Halloween, away in my crafting area.  For a moment of frustration, I suppose.  I'm happy to report it's still there.

So, yeah.  I guess no matter how old I am, part of me never seems to grow up.

P.S.  Need more proof?  I still shop for coloring books.  I want this one sooo bad!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the multi coloured crayons!! they are my absolute favourite!!

Lisa said...

Oh Jackson, we are so much a like you & I... we really need to get together sometime for some beer & stitches :o)

My evidence??
1. I use hello kitty band-aids.
2. I just bought a fresh box of crayons in September (can't beat those back-to-school sales!)
3. I have a stash of Sixlets on my sewing desk.

It's good being a kid at heart. Never lose that, it's precious.

I've missed seeing your posts here in blogland. Tacke care!

MafiosaGrrl said...

Alyssa, they are my fav too! When I first bought them, I sat they playing with them for about an hour. Sad but true, lolz.

Lisa!! So true, that must happen ASAP! I've been on a Hello Kitty kick lately. I don't even know what I would do if they still had a Sanrio store here in Santa Rosa. It would be bad. I've missed blogging and reading everyone's too. I fill a bit disconnected from my crafty side.

Awestruck Angie said...

I miss you, you goofball!

MafiosaGrrl said...

I miss you, too!!! We should really get together more often since you are so close!! That way I can see all of the progress on those sweet babies of yours!