Friday, June 18, 2010

Snapshot Friday!

This week just flew by!  It's that time again already.  For those of you who are new around here, every Friday I feature vintage photos.  Some are from my collection, others are from vintage yearbooks.  Once in a blue moon someone nice will contact me and want me to feature their old photos.  Don't hesitate to do that if you want to share some of your old gems.  Even better if there's a story behind them.

On to today's goodies.
I wonder what this group is getting ready for or commemorating.

I have another one with the lady that's front and center.

I wish that this one was in better shape, it's such an interesting photo in terms of the people.  It seems like every person has been randomly placed in there.   They don't even look like they're in the same room, especially the starlet in the front corner.  Wouldn't you say?

I'll be back later with some journal junk!
Thanks for looking.  Have a craftastic day.

No comments: