Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Work In Progress.

Right now I'm redoing my little craft room.  Like actually redoing it, not just cleaning or organizing, but customizing.  I can't believe it, I've been wanting to revamp it forever and now it's finally happening.  I bought paint and everything, you guys!

Want to see a shameful before picture of my bench?  Please prepare yourself for the frightening image you are about to see.
Before.
Ackkkkkkkk!!!!  It even scares me!  No wonder I cant get anything done, it's a hot mess in here.  I started to straighten up and figured, why clean up just to move things when I want to paint?  Heck, I'll just paint the darned thing now. So that's what I spent some time doing on Tuesday.

After one coat of paint.
I'm going with a turquoise and red look.  I love that combination, it's so retro.  The drawers on the bench are already red, and so are my wall bins.  Plus, I found some super cute fabric to accent the room with.  I can't wait to finish this bench!  The third and final coat is drying right now.  Going to add a cute little surprise to it and things should be back in place by tomorrow.  Just in time for my birthday weekend! It's like my present to myself :)

Now it's time for me to go and scratch more things off of my to-do list.  I've been getting so much done lately, it's unbelievable.  Have a craftastic day, friends!

6 comments:

i spy with my crafty eyes said...

Love it, can't wait to see it done. I am in the process of re-painting and organizing my space too. It's amazing what a fresh coat of paint can do for a space.

MafiosaGrrl said...

Oh, great minds, huh? You're so right, it already looks so different in here. I just hope I don't regret my color choice in the long run, it's so bright!

oct809 said...

where could I download it?
Beats By Dre Solo
Beats By Dre Solo Hd
Monster Beats Mlb
Beats By Dre
Beats Monster By Dr Dre
Heart Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre
Wholesale Beats By Dre
Cheap Beats By Dre

Lili Li said...

Yeah, that's good.
Nike NFL jerseys
Nike Elite jerseys
Nike Game jerseys

Lili Li said...

Yeah, that's good.
loui vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Key Rings

Ralph Lauren Outlet said...

welcome to our shop,Our shop sells a lot of brands.There have hollister co, Hollister Madrid and UGG Outlet, Uggs Rea, Ugg Boots Sale.

Franklin Marshall Nederland,Franklin Marshall Outlet,Franklin Marshall Heren,Franklin Marshall Tassen,Franklin Marshall Vrouwen.
Franklin Marshall Sudaderas,Franklin Marshall Jackets,Franklin Marshall Falsas,El descuento más bajo, directos de fábrica, garantía de calidad !
ralph lauren outlet,ralph lauren uk,ralph lauren outlet UK sale ralph lauren Tees,Shirts,Jackets,Coats,Hoody,Polo, save 55% Off!
Ralph Lauren UK,Sales Ralph Lauren Polo, long sleeves, jackets, hoodies, hats, 100% quality guarantee, 60% discount !