Saturday, April 21, 2012

Caturday

How do cats manage to pull such big guilt trips by hardly doing anything at all?  On Tuesday, I was continuing with our massive spring cleaning session and cleaned off the tiny cat tower in preparation to give it away.  It had gone unused for so long and was just another thing to vacuum all of the time.  I set it on the back porch to throw in the car and got back to work.  A while later, I cam back to this-
Seriously, Chunk?  Fat cat on a little tower.  Months untouched and the day I go to get rid of it, he's all about it.  At one point, the little girl was even up there with him.  I couldn't find my phone though to snap a quick pic, by time I came back with the real camera she was in a huff that I had disturbed their cuddle time.  Ugh, this thing!  I'm over it.  They've gone back to ignoring it, however, my guy won't let me get rid of it. Grrrrrrrr.  I'll just wait until he won't notice.

Happy Caturday!  I had a great day today.  I thrifted some great crafty loot and can't wait to share with you guys.  Bye, nighty night!!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Cats are ridiculous! I had the SAME situation happen with my cat! Gandalf had a little bed that he really had outgrown and never ever laid in anyway. So, I get ready to give it away, and he starts sitting in it all over again! It was like he could sense something!

oct809 said...

I will take into account this software. Thanks for sharing.
Beats By Dre Solo
Beats By Dre Solo Hd
Monster Beats Mlb
Beats By Dre
Beats Monster By Dr Dre
Heart Beats By Dre
Beats By Dre
Wholesale Beats By Dre
Cheap Beats By Dre

Unknown said...

I wonder that if it is workable in Windows 7.
loui vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Key Rings