Friday, July 8, 2011

Snapshot Friday!

In one way or another, I tend to leave my mark everywhere I go.  Today's photo is an example of that.  These were a few of things that my honey found while cleaning out his car a few weeks ago.

What can I say? I like to be prepared at all times.  Actually I know at least two of those needles probably came from noticing them in my pant leg while we were driving around.  I have taken them and stowed them away in the little cubby under the handle in the door.  I'm like a squirrel, I also hide ponytail holders and lip balm there.  Although, this time of year is really not good for the lip balm.  Summer here means opening your tin of Burt's Bees to find the contents have shifted drastically, like the stuff in overhead bins.  

Ok, now I'm off on a tangent.  Blabbering really.  I'm suspecting it has something to do with not wanting to get back to cleaning the kitchen.  Oh well, I have to because I can't stitch until it's done.  See you later, with an update on my current piece!

2 comments:

olisa said...

Yes, the needles are everywhere! Great image!!

MafiosaGrrl said...

Thanks, Olisa! I was surprised at how nice and clear this came out, considering that I took it on my phone. Yep, I have a ton of pincushions, just cause I'm always finding pins and needles!