Friday, April 16, 2010

Snapshot Friday!

Happy Friday to everyone out there.  It's that time again.  Today's selection come from the '64 Tartan.  Bet some of you guys forgot all about that, huh?

These were from the "Residence Halls" section.
(Click on the images to enlarge.)
Anyone spot anything out of place with the jokers in Valhalla Hall?
Hmmmm, how did that lady get there?  She's looking mighty coy sitting on that lap there.

Can anyone tell the hall I'd be hanging out in?  Yep, Stonehenge.  Not only were these gentlemen handsomely dressed, check out all of the skinny ties, but I see a lot of booze on that table.  And I like me some booze.

Alrighty, now that I've made myself seem like a total drunkard I'm getting back to work.
I hope you all enjoy a creative and artful weekend.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: