Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birthday Wishlist

Since it's my birthday tomorrow, I thought I would share with you some of things that would be on my ultimate birthday wish list, most of them being completely ridiculous and unattainable.  Hey, a girl is allowed to dream!

I would pretty much die laughing if someone sent me a Sexy Sax Man Sax-o-gram.  It would be the best day ever.       

Some artwork by Lucky Jackson, everything she makes is AMAZING!
day 142



Don't tell Ol' Bessie, but I've been swooning over the new Singer 160.  Holy Guacamole, it's beautiful.  I would probably just stare at if for the first week before I could even use it.

An amazing pair of glasses for everyday of the week!

Goodness, I really could go on and on- I do a lot of admiring online, he he.  However, I will spare you.  I'm sure you have enough favorites of your own that you are lusting over.  Instead of a bunch of "stuff" for my birthday, I'm looking forward to sprucing up my craft room some more, hanging out with my honey, and showing my visiting Aunt and Uncle a few San Francisco sights.  Alright, I'll be honest, and maybe a Sift Cupcake or two.  They are an amazing presents all by themselves!  I mean, how could they not be?!  They did win Cupcake Wars, after all.  I'm thinking Pink Champagne and Stud Muffin- YUM!

Bye!  I'll probably start the festivities today, even if it is a day early ;)  Any fun plans for today?

2 comments:

Regena said...

Love the glasses...l-o-v-e!
The singer....I've got a featherweight..I won't trade up to the new one.

Unknown said...

Really? I will download and check it.
cheap louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Key Rings